Supply Chain Management (SCM) and logistics integrated into national and regional developments and initiatives to support local communities
Our interventions relate to organizational problems, management of physical flow and/or feasibility studies linked to regions. Our fields of intervention are in the realms of urban logistics, modal shifts and carbon footprints.
Our clients are public officials: Ministries, Regional councils, Chambers of commerce, State agencies, towns etc.
- Conception of logistics strategies for territories (to understand flow; find means of improving or reducing it and putting in place infrastructures to manage it).
- Feasibility study of logistics platforms (industrial zones) and choice of logistics-zoning locations.
- Conception of intermodal solutions.
- Development of harbour infrastructures.
- Distribution in urban environments.